Property conveyancing solicitors - Focusing on your property
Our friendly and enthusiastic property team in each office, deliver fresh and forward-thinking advice for both commercial and residential property matters.
We understand that moving home or business can be a very stressful time, which is why we do our utmost to ensure that the conveyancing process is co-ordinated as painlessly as possible. You will appreciate our commitment to keep you regularly updated with the progress of your case.
We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive excellent levels of service combined with our extensive expertise. We are proud of the long-term relationships forged with many of our clients who continue to recommend us.
Below are some key advantages for using Rowberry Morris for residential or commercial conveyancing:
1. Our estimate of charges for your residential or commercial conveyancing includes all likely charges. Unlike many centralised and internet conveyancing firms, and some local firms, we DO NOT charge you any extra for:
- Paying off any existing mortgage you have;
- Dealing with the new mortgage (if any) on your purchase;
- “Quick” completions;
- “Hidden” extras
2. Only qualified conveyancers will deal with your conveyancing matter supported by dedicated assistants. All conveyancers are highly experienced and specialise in property work. They all have the authority (and experience) to deal with any situation that may arise in your transaction.
3. You will know from the start the lawyer dealing with your matter. We do not operate in “teams” as many of the centralised conveyancing and internet firms. Consequently, you will know who to speak to when you call us rather than have to speak to a junior team member (often one of 5 or more people) who will know little about you or your matter save for what they read on their computer. The importance of this becomes apparent when difficulties arise in a transaction and you need to speak to someone who has thorough knowledge of your transaction and where matters need dealing urgently.
4. We do not pay estate agents referral fees. If you are recommended to a solicitor by many estate agents, it is often only because the estate agent receives a payment from the solicitor as a reward for referring you to them. Estate Agents can be quite “pushy” about this as if you do go to “their” solicitor, it means they receive a “referral fee”. Why else would an estate agent refer you to a solicitor who is often miles away! We rely on recommendations from existing clients and because of the quality of our service, not referral fees.
5. We do not operate a call queuing system, and endeavour to answer our telephones and return calls promptly.
6. We keep up to date with technology insofar as it can speed up the conveyancing process. We do most searches on-line, have direct Land Registry access and will communicate with you in your preferred format, but we do not allow technology to replace personal contact, advice and assistance.
7. We are local with easy access and free parking. We like to see clients whenever possible. Some conveyancing firms will only deal with matters by post, (which is not surprising when they can be so far away!) A property transaction is one of the largest financial transactions you will ever undertake and a face to face discussion, particularly about a property purchase, can clarify a lot of issues.
8. We can offer other legal services. Rowberry Morris as a firm has 4 offices with 6 partners. Some of our Solicitors are on specialist Law Society panels. This is important because we have the depth to deal with most legal issues arising, however complex, in a transaction.
We have the Law Society “Lexcel” “gold star” legal quality mark which is only awarded to firms who demonstrate the highest standard of client care and practice management, and is not easy to obtain. We also have Law Society accreditation under the Conveyancing Quality Scheme; ISO9001, and are independently audited every 6 months for quality purposes. We also think it is important to offer other specialist services to our conveyancing clients should the need arise, and to build a rapport with you as a client to service your future needs.
Contact our property conveyancing solicitors
- Call our Reading office on 01189 585 611
- Call our Richmond office on 01784 457 655
- Call our Staines office on 01784 457 655
- Call our Tadley office on 01189 812 992