Inheritance and Trusts Disputes - With you all of the way

The heartache that follows any death can be unbearable.  If you find yourself in the situation where a loved one has not made arrangements for you within their Will, or perhaps a Will was not made, we are here to help. 

If you have lost a husband, wife, partner, a former partner or parent, or were previously financially supported by your loved one, we can guide you through the process of applying in accordance with the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. 

We appreciate that this may be a difficult time for you.  Our highly experienced team will advise you of what you may be entitled to.  Our dedicated solicitors will also advise on any trust disputes.

 For further information, contact your local office.