Children - Putting children first
Our dedicated family law team are here to listen and provide excellent practical advice. We understand that any situation involving children must be handled with sensitivity for all involved.
The law relating to children covers a wide area: perhaps you have issues that have arisen following a divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or separation. Advice can be provided in relation to the following:-
- Residence/contact (now known as child arrangement orders)
- Prohibited steps or specific issue orders
- Parental responsibility
- Removal from the jurisdiction / child abduction
We are able to provide Legal Aid from our Reading office subject to eligibility. Our enthusiastic team will be happy to help with any queries that you may have.
Call your local office today to discuss any questions about the welfare of children.
- For Reading based queries about children's welfare call: 01189 585 611
- For Richmond based queries about children's welfare call: 01784 457 655
- For Staines based queries about children's welfare call: 01784 457 655
- For Tadley based queries about children's welfare call: 01189 812 992