Employees - Representing your rights
You often spend more of your waking hours at work than at home, so, if you are not happy with your employers, it is time to get some practical advice.
We have a dedicated employment law team that are ready to listen to any work related problems you are experiencing and advise on the best actions to take. Experiencing difficulties at work can be incredibly stressful and upsetting and we aim to solve any grievance that you may have as quickly and affordably as possible.
Perhaps there have been changes to your terms and conditions, you are facing discrimination or are subject to disciplinary measures. We will be there to help, regardless of the situation. We work closely with other professionals such as HR consultants, tax advisors and investment advisors. You will also appreciate our commitment in attempting to solve any problems at an early stage – finding a solution that achieves the right result for you.
The services we offer are:
- Contracts of Employment
- Consultancy and Service Agreements
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Issues
- Harassment and Bullying
- Whistle Blowing
- Flexible Working
- Equality Issues
- Redundancy and Reorganisation
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Constructive Dismissal Claims
- Discrimination Claims
- Restrictive Covenant Advice
- Settlement Agreements
For practical employment law advice call your local office today.
- For Reading based employment law queries call: 01189 585 611
- For Richmond based employment law queries call: 01784 457 655
- For Staines based employment law queries call: 01784 457 655
- For Tadley based employment law queries call: 01189 812 992