Mary deals with all aspects of private client work, including:
- preparing and updating wills, and advising on what happens if you do not have a will in place
- preparing and registering lasting powers of attorney
- the administration of an estate when a loved one dies
- Court of Protection work (when an individual is unable to manage their affairs)
- creating and administering lifetime trusts and will trusts
- Inheritance tax planning
Mary is a fully qualified member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners), an internationally recognised organisation of lawyers and other professionals who are particularly qualified to advise on wills, trusts, probate and related tax matters.
Mary is also a Dementia Friend.
Mary qualified as a solicitor in 2006, following the completion of her training contract with London firm, Collyer Bristow LLP. She worked for firms in Bath and Newbury before joining Rowberry Morris’ Reading in 2012.
To make an appointment with Mary, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact either of her assistants, Victoria Frankel or Sue Payne (Wednesday to Friday) on 0118 9516612 or by email to email@example.com.
Articles by Mary